- 1 The David Arthur Foundation mission is to strengthen and build innovative communities to solve autism lifecycle needs and other social problems
- 2 Developing a New Type of Autism Insurance Policy: Enhanced Life Insurance for Couples Planning a Family
- 3 Communities for Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 4 New York City’s first special hockey team – the Central Park North Stars
- 5 The David Arthur Foundation Exploring The Arts
- 6 Events
We help successfully implement community solutions to social problems that require the intricate coordination and collaboration of many complex partner institutions. (Partner institutions might include, for example: government, philanthropic, non-profit and also commercial organizations to enhance sustainability).
Founded in 2013, The David Arthur Foundation is named for David Arthur Epner, who is 17 years old and faces many challenges and obstacles due to autism with a happy, gentle heart. David inspires us with his spirit, determination, and courage.
The David Arthur Foundation’s program highlights include the following areas of focus: